| || |
Bauer Vapor X 3.0 Junior Ice Hockey Skates
Vapor X 3.0 Overview
Whether you're just beginning to play in an organized House league or you're a pond hockey hero, the Vapor X 3.0 hockey skates will suit you well. They provide a comfortable fit right out of the box and will give you a fair amount of protection from errant pucks, sticks and skates.
Vapor X 3.0 Upper Features
- Quarter Package - Sublimated tech nylon with thermoformed X-rib pattern
Designed and stitched with a stylish new look, the X 3.0 skates are relatively soft and forgiving, providing a great, comfortable fit.
- Lining Material - Brushed nylon
The brushed nylon liner is soft and durable, perfect for the beginner.
- Heel Support - Exterior embossed heel cup / ankle support
Built to provide the support and stability that new players need.
- Ankle Padding - Anaform foam ankle pads
Soft and supportive, Bauer's anaform foam ankle pads will give you a snug, secure fit.
- Tongue Construction - Anatomical, 2-piece 40 oz. felt, with metatarsal padding
Anatomically built, the white felt tongue provides a traditional fit.
- Footbed - Molded with integrated heel support
Vapor X 3.0 Lower Features
- Outsole - Lightweight, Pro-8 beveled TPU
Constructed to provide a fine-tuned balance of flexibility and support.
- Blade Holder and Runner - TUUK Lightspeed 2 with TUUK super stainless steel runner
A key feature for skates at this price point, the LS2 holder is the preferred holder of many players around the world.
Manufacturer Model Number: 1037002
| || || |