| || |
Bauer Vapor X 4.0 Junior Ice Hockey Skates
Vapor X 4.0 Overview
The Vapor X 4.0 skates are a great fit for mid-level skaters who want to step into a boot with a great blend of comfort and support without being overwhelmed by the stiffness of higher level skates. Right out of the box, the X 4.0 skates provide a very comfortable fit and shouldn't take more than a few ice times to break in and fully adjust to the curves of your feet. If you're taking that leap from beginner to intermediate level hockey (i.e. House to B league), you'll be very pleased with the performance and construction quality of the boot.
Vapor X 4.0 Upper Features
- Quarter Package - Sublimated silver tech nylon with thermoformed X-rib pattern
The quarters are built with enough stiffness to give you support on tight turns without sacrificing your need for a comfortable all-around fit.
- Lining Material - Hydrophobic microfiber
Moisture wicking and smooth, the hydrophobic microfiber liner does its job well, keeping your feet dry and secure in the boot.
- Heel Support - Patented integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
Bauer's patented boot construction allows them to use less material in the boot to give you a lightweight skate with plenty of support in all of the key areas.
- Ankle Padding - Anaform foam ankle pads
Comfort and support are perfectly coupled here with Bauer's anaform foam ankle pads.
- Tongue Construction - Anatomical, 2-piece 40 oz. felt with metatarsal guard
Built for mid-level protection and plenty of comfort, the 40 oz white felt tongue is built with the needs of an intermediate level player in mind.
- Footbed - FORM-FIT with stabilizer grip
Like the footbed of the X 5.0 skates, the Form-Fit footbed will help keep your feet from slipping out of place in the boot as you stop, start and pivot.
Vapor X 4.0 Lower Features
- Outsole - Lightweight, Pro-8 beveled TPU
Not too stiff, not too flimsy. The Pro-8 Beveled TPU outsole is sturdy enough to handle a fair amount of weight and soft enough to keep mid-level skaters from struggling to power through sharp turns and quick stops.
- Blade Holder and Runner - TUUK Lightspeed 2 with TUUK super stainless steel runner
A key feature for skates at this pricepoint; Bauer's ever-popular TUUK LS2 Holder with Super Stainless Steel Runners.
Manufacturer Model Number: 1036995
| || || |