| || |
Gear Fusion 150S Grip Intermediate Hockey Stick
Fusion 150S Stick Specs
- Carbon Composite Construction
- Square Corner Shaft Geometry
- Mid-Kick Flex Profile – Similar to TotalOne NXG
- Fine-tuned balance point
- Shaft Finish: Grip
- Blade Finish: Sand texture
- Length: 58"
- Senior Stick Weight: 415 - 420 grams, depending on curve selection
- Axenic Technology
The word Axenic means "free from contamination." A new manufacturing process to seamlessly co-mold the shaft and blade of a Hockey stick.
Axenic technology removes the traditional joint and stress riser (or contaminant) from the slash zone and at the same time:
- Removes unnecessary weight from tip section for improved balance and better feel
- Increases durability and the feel of the stick
- Allows shaft and blade to work as a unit for better feedback
- SmartPly Technology
High Pressure Manufacturing
- Produces consistent wall thickness and limited resin loss for a more durable and consistent.
- Carbon weave exterior for added strength, durability and resistance to cuts and abrasions
- Inner layers used to control torsional stiffness for better feel and stick control
- Material used for added impact strength and dimensional stability
- Undirectional material controls stick stiffness/flex
- SmartFlex Technology
Graduated flex profile for optimal performance and feel in all game situations.
- Softer flex in the butt end section adds leverage/zip on wrist shots and increases feel for better stickhandling control, passing and pass reception.
- Stiffer tip section allows for stability and accuracy when taking slap shots and face-offs
- Active Bond Technology
Have you ever had that stick or blade that when you first get it has great pop and a super feel only to have it go dead after a short period of time? Active Bond Technology addresses that issue head-on.
This technology maintains blade stiffness over a longer period of time compared to other blades/sticks in the market place, which means you have the pop and great feel longer than products without it. This is accomplished by:
- Incorporating a 100% carbon fiber rib that connects the front face and the back face of the blade
- Allowing the front and back surfaces to move and work in the same manner during impact situations
- Use of a unique foam core technology with high impact strength that won't break down over time
Blade Patterns (See Blade Chart tab for more information)
- G98 Pacholka - Similar to: Bauer P88 Kane | Reebok P40 Perron/Hedman | Warrior W88 Zetterberg | Easton E7/P7 Iginla
- G45 Shattuck - Similar to: Bauer PM9 Stamkos | Reebok P42 Duchene | Warrior W01 Burrows | Easton E4/P4 Cammalleri
- G13 Gabriel - Similar to: Bauer P92 Backstrom | Reebok P87A Crosby | Warrior W03 Henrique/Kopitar | Easton E3/P3 Hall
| || || |