| || |
Bauer Vapor APX Senior Ice Hockey Skates
Vapor APX Upper Features
- Quarter Package - 3D lasted Bauer Alive composite upper with X-rib pattern
The Vapor X-rib pattern provides great support and energy return for tighter turns and quicker acceleration. Players have always expected Vapor skates to be some of the lightest on the market. With the implementation of Alive composite materials in the boot quarters, the weight of the APX skate has been dramatically reduced, while durability and performance have received a definite upgrade.
- Lining Material - Hydra Max 2 liner with integrated Total Edge comfort
"Total Edge Comfort" was first introduced on the Total One Supreme skates and it was a huge hit. The top of the ankle is a fairly sensitive area. The Total Edge Comfort feature provides a soft, cushioned edge on the top lip of the boot quarters to reduce abrasion on the upper part of your ankle.
- Ankle Padding - NEW Lightweight form fit foam ankle pads
The Vapor APX skates are further reduced in weight and optimized for a personalized fit with lightweight form fit ankle pads, which are fully thermoformable, ready to accommodate your individual foot shape.
- Tongue Construction - Form-Fit 3 molded tongue with integrated and enhanced lace bite channel and abrasion resistant metatarsal guard
One of the great new features on the Bauer Vapor APX skates, the Form-Fit 3 tongue gives you a snug, comfortable fit with unparalleled protection from lacebite. The exposed metatarsal guard keeps the laces from digging into the tongue which eliminates lacebite and also reduces breakdown.
- Footbed - Form-Fit+ with Ergotoe protection and grip, NEW integrated and customizable toe protection, moisture management and heel stabilizer
The coolest thing about this new footbed is the customizable toe protection. Bauer added 3 removable flaps on the end of the footbed which give you a little bit of extra padding between your toes and the toe cap of the boot. It's a great new feature, and just another good reason to pick up a pair of premium quality skates.
- Thermoformable - Full Upper
As you would expect from a top of the line skate, the APX skates are fully thermoformable. They're incredibly comfortable right out of the box, but you'll really appreciate the personalized fit that comes from baking the Vapor APX skates.
Vapor APX Lower Features
- Outsole - NEW ultra lightweight, vented carbon composite
Making a lightweight skate is great and all, but if your feet can't breathe, your skates will feel like bricks when you start to sweat. With strategically placed vents in the Vapor APX's carbon composite outsoles, your feet will stay comfortable and dry.
- Blade Holder and Runner - TUUK Lightspeed 2 with TUUK LS Fusion runner
TUUK holders need no introduction... They're still the most popular choice among players of all ages and skill levels. But, the TUUK LS Fusion is new to the Bauer Vapor Skate family, just a year after having been introduced with the release of the Supreme Total One skates. LS Fusion runners are the lightest on the market and just as durable as anything else you can find.
Manufacturer Model Number: 1036997
| || || |