| || |
Bauer Vapor X 6.0 Senior Ice Hockey Skates
Vapor X 6.0 Overview
The Vapor X 6.0 skates are built for the advanced level skater who wants to step his game up to the next level. The X 6.0 skates are lightweight, stiff, supportive and offer incredible 360° comfort. Equipped with all of the features you would expect from a high-performance skate, the X 6.0 skates bear the true mark of craftsmanship and high-quality materials from top to bottom.
Vapor X 6.0 Upper Features
- Quarter Package - Lightweight tech mesh with thermoformed X-rib pattern
Bauer's X-rib pattern is specifically designed to give you more power and control with each stop and start.
- Lining Material - Hydra mesh liner
The Hydra mesh liner effectively wicks away moisture to keep your feet comfortable and dry in the boot, eliminating slippage and irritation.
- Heel Support - Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
Elite level performance is fully realized with well-crafted boot components that provide proper support and comfort for the elite level player.
- Ankle Padding - Lightweight dual-density + foam ankle padding
Dual density padding provides the skater with foams of different densities so that full support and comfort can be achieved without compromise.
- Tongue Construction - FORM-FIT molded, anatomical forward flex tongue with high-density metatarsal guard
The Form-Fit molded tongue is built to combat lacebite and ensure protection and comfort for the sensitive bones and tissue in the tops of your feet.
- Footbed - FORM-FIT+ with grip, moisture management, and heel stabilizer
The Form-Fit + footbed is made with moisture-wicking materials that keep your feet dry to minimize slippage and discomfort. Grip material is also strategically placed on the footbed to keep your toes and heel locked in place as you push off with each stride.
- Thermoformable - Full upper
Vapor X 6.0 Lower Features
- Outsole - Full composite
Built to withstand extreme torquage, high quality composite materials in the outsole allow you to skate with full confidence in the strength and performance of your boots.
- Blade Holder and Runner - TUUK Lightspeed 2 with TUUK LS2 steel runner
For good reason, the TUUK is still the preferred holder-runner among many players of all skill levels.
Manufacturer Model Number: 1036977
| || || |