| || |
Bauer Vapor X 7.0 Junior Ice Hockey Skates
Vapor X 7.0 Overview
If you were a fan of the Vapor X:60 skates, the Vapor X 7.0 serves as a perfect replacement, and sports a great new look that you'll be sure to love. Bauer Vapor skates have always set the standard for lightweight performance quality. The Bauer Vapor X 7.0 Skates keep that legacy living on in style.
Vapor X 7.0 Upper Features
- Quarter Package - Ultra-light tech mesh upper with thermoformed X-rib pattern
Bauer's patented X-rib design gives the skater superior, lightweight support. The tech mesh material used on the outer shell is abrasion resistant and highly durable, keeping your boots clean and intact.
- Lining material - Hydra Max Liner
When your feet are comfortable and dry, they stay locked securely in the boot. The Hydra Max liner ensures that moisture buildup won't cause your feet to slip, giving you full confidence in every stride you make.
- Heel Support - Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel /ankle support
Great support is the key to a strong, powerful stride. Vapor X 7.0 heel/ankle support is built to provide a true anatomical fit, keeping your heel in the pocket and your ankles stabilized.
- Ankle Padding - NEW Lightweight form fit ankle pads
Form fit ankle pads are fully thermoformable for a comfortable, personalized fit.
- Tongue Construction - FORM-FIT 2 molded tongue, with lace bite channel, abrasion resistant material, and high-density metatarsal guard
Protection from lace bite and stick chops is no problem for the Form-Fit 2 molded tongue, which is also thermoformable for a superior fit.
- Footbed - FORM-FIT+ with grip, moisture management and heel stabilizer
No slip, no slide, no discomfort. The Form-Fit+ footbed keeps your feet from slipping out of place as you stop and start.
- Thermoformable - Full upper
The Vapor X 7.0 boots will feel like they were customized to your exact specifications when you bake them. Don't miss the opportunity to enjoy a truly superior fit.
Vapor X 7.0 Lower Features
- Outsole - Full lightweight composite outsole
Built to handle heavy torque so you can stop, start, cut, and grind with full energy return.
- Blade Holder and Runner - TUUK Lightspeed 2 with TUUK LS2 stainless steel runner
Still the #1 holder in hockey - TUUK holders and runners are the player's choice.
Manufacturer Model Number: 1036999
| || || |