| || |
Reebok 20K Senior Ice Hockey Pants
With the advanced two-piece construction and JDP technology, Reebok hockey pants help players achieve a longer more powerful stride and provide a high level of protection. Strategically placed stretch material, ventilation and abrasion-resistant zones allow freedom of movement that contributes to faster skating and increased agility.
Get up to one more inch in length. Simple and easy-to-use hidden length adjustment zipper under the belt for the growing player.
Hip, thigh and spine protection that disperse the force of an impact away from your fragile joints and soft tissues.
Molded floating back piece stays in place on your lower back while reinforced seat area provides comfort and protection.
Nylon with stretch zones and abrasion panels, plus streamlined core and shell to reduce player's overall weight and promote performance.
JDP® hip caps protect by dispersing the energy of impacts away from fragile joints.
Molded PE kidney protector, HD spine protector, segmented foam with molded PE inserts for lower back, NHL level thigh guards with slash protection.
Easy-to-use hidden length adjusting zipper under the padded belt allows for up to one inch in length for growing players.
Reebok 20K Ice Hockey Pant Specs
- Construction: Based on former 9K construction but same specs as ECHL pant
- Hip Caps: JDP hip cap
- Belt: Padded belt with HD reinforcement
- Length: Hidden zipper under belt for 1" extension
- Spine: Molded floating HD back piece
- Waist: Molded PE kidney protection
- Lower back: Segmented foam with molded PE inserts
- Thigh Guard: 1 piece molded PE with foam reinforcement | NHL level protection
- Material: Nylon with stretch zones and abrasion panels
- Leg: Leg zipper with slash guard and cover
- Suspender Buttons: Yes
- Attachment: Stretch front
| || || |