| || |
Rocket Sports Heated Equipment Dryer
What is the Rocket?
The ROCKET Multi-Function Sport Dryer is a unique and innovative product designed to quickly and effectively dry excess moisture and perspiration from sporting equipment.
- A combination of heat and vented air dries most sporting equipment and clothing within 60 minutes.
- The drying process significantly reduces unpleasant odors and prevents the buildup of potentially harmful bacteria.
- The rapid elimination of corrosive sweat also significantly increases the lifespan of sporting equipment, keeping it like new.
How does the Rocket work?
- Equipment and clothing is hung on a vertical racking system that combines aluminum support bars and S-hooks.
- The racking system is enclosed within a polyurethane-lined fabric dryer bag.
- The heater unit heats air inside at a constant 70 degrees Fahrenheit (22 degrees C).
- A fan circulates air and vents excess moisture to quickly and gently dry equipment and clothing inside and out – even in hard to reach interior areas of skates and gloves that contain a tremendous amounts of bacteria.
Why does the Rocket work so well?
The ROCKET Multi-Function Sport Dryer quickly dries away excess moisture and perspiration to keep your equipment like NEW!
- NO DIRECT COMPETITION – Other so-called 'sport dryers' are nothing more than sports organizers or equipment trees. The ROCKET is the ONLY 'sport dryer' on the market that uses heat and circulated air to actively eliminate moisture & perspiration from hockey equipment.
- Provides the features and convenience of a traditional equipment tree PLUS the added benefits of odor and bacteria fighting dryer technology.
- The dryer heats inside air bag to a temperature of 70 degrees F (20 degrees Celsius).
- Average drying time 45-60 minutes
- The top metal rack supports up to 30 pounds ( 13.5 kilograms)
- Artificial Intelligence semiconductor heater, double overheating protection, thermal efficiency, energy – saving.
- Automatic timer
- Portable design, it is easy to install and dismantle, suitable for sports, leisure, business and travel.
- ETL and cETL certification for consumer sale in USA and Canada
- 120V, 60Mz, 900W (North America)
- Net. Weight: 12 Pounds (5.5 kilograms)
- Air Bag Material: PU COATED oxford fabric
- Alloy: ABS plastic, support parts are high-quality aluminum.
| || || |