| || |
Sherwood Rekker EK15 Senior Matte Hockey Stick
Bobby Ryan of the Ottawa Senators said, "Every bucket of pucks
I empty and every mile I run become a part of me,
a part of who I am, and a part of my passion for the game."
The Sher-Wood EK15 is meticulously hand-crafted in that mindset.
Years of development have resulted in the lightest and most
responsive stick on the market.
EKORE Technology:The REKKER EK15 features the new EKORE technology which is a handmade manufacturing process requiring precision and attention to detail second to none.
- Constructed with an ultra resistant carbon fiber which is 30% lighter than the competition.
- More durable than what can be built by machine, eliminating any surplus materials and defects which can result in pre-mature breakage.
- Production time is eight times longer than the mechanized method.
- Provides a consistent flex throughout the shaft creating a perfect balance between lightness and sustainability.
- Lightest and most responsive stick on the market.
- Unmatched Balance, Power and Feel
The Vibration Reduction Foam Core Technology
- New high density foam breaks down much slower than other blades keeping that new stick feel for longer.
- The carbon bridge in the middle of the blade ensures that the blade remains stiff longer for vibration reduction and optimal puck control.
- Each step of the blade's assembly process is done entirely by hand.
- Completely redesigned high performance blade which leads to more powerful shots and a greater, more tangible feel of the puck.
Lowkick Flex Profile
- Engineered for maximum energy output, the low kick maximizes loading for better control and precision.
- One-piece spear construction for effortless loading and an active response.
- Perfect for player who shoots in close and takes snap and wrist shots.
- Responds quickly to all critical situations.
- Stick Weight: (Approx) 385g
- Stick Length: 60"
| || || |